Civil and Human Rights
- Segregated churches and restaurants.
- Discuss the case Plessy versus Ferguson.
- How important was the Voting Act Rights to the blacks.
- Did Jim Crow make people of color have unbearable lives?
- What role did the black panthers play in civil rights.
- Discuss the Civil Rights Act 1964.
- Rosa Parks.
- How did the segregation affect the American music industry?
- Martin Luther King
- Exclusion from tertiary education centres.
- The Tea Act.
- The French Alliance and the winning of America’s Independence.
- What was the extensive role played by the African American in the revolution.
- Discuss why the American victory at the Battle of The Great Bridge significant.
- What important role did the Militia play in the revolution.
- Explore the Yorktown Chronicles and mention George Washington and Charles Cornwallis.
- Discuss the Siege of the Yorktown Timeline.
- Was there revolutionary espionage?
- Boston Massacre?
- What was the effect of the revolution to the society
Also, check this Physics Research Paper Topics, they are great.
- What impact had the underground railroad on the civil war?
- How were the people shaped by the the legacy of the civil war in Arkansas?
- The Army of the Northern Virginia.
- The Peninsula Campaign.
- Native Americans in the civil war.
- Fort Pillow Massacre.
- Nat Turner Rebellion.
- The Naval War in Arkansas.
- Evaluate the way of life for the Native American.
- The origin of the Indian American.
- Voodooism and the native American.
- The ghost and sun dance.
- What is the effect of the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act.
- The Cherokee and the Trail of Tears.
- Write a paper on the Indian Removal Act and its impact even today.
- Mountain Meadow Massacre.
- What is the controversy surrounding “red skins” and Indians?
- Write about the unique culture, history and religion of the native American.
Famous People in History
- Abraham Lincoln.
- Margaret Fuller.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Thomas Jefferson.
- Susan Anthony.
- Ronald Reagan.
- James Madison.
- Woodrow Wilson.
- Benjamin Franklin.
- Malcolm X.
- Discuss Nebraska Arkansas Act.
- The Oregon Trail and the Westward expansion.
- Westward expansion and the compromise of 1850.
- The Mexican War and the Westward expansion.
- Discuss the manifest destiny in line with the timeline westward expansion.