Stay away from common essay topics for college like:
- Divorce and depression and other dramas are not a good idea to discuss in your essay. If you feel ready to share your emotions about them, you are welcome to write, but do not make any suggestions and predictions.
- Would you choose an English major knowing you’ll read student essays all of your life?
- Charity vacation essay. Usually students speak about their trips to third-world countries, their help to people and changing of their perspective. It’s not a unique or impressive experience.
- An essay on one of your relatives. One of the most common student mistakes is to write an entire essay explaining the influence of one of his or her relatives on his or her outlook. You may mention them in your essay, but only in several sentences, not pages.
- A 5-page essay in 100 tweets
- I am a can of soda
- The way a soup kitchen changed my life
- How I spent summer trying to do impressive activities so that I could write about them in my essay
- Bet you won’t guess I bought this essay from a service providing essay help in the UK
- The importance of sports, sports in my life, and so on. There is nothing new and original you can say about it – working hard, putting in all your effort, failing once, becoming best friends with your coach, blah-blah-blah. Just stay away from choosing this topic for your paper.
- An essay about any of major news events
- Speaking about your beliefs in your admission essay is not the greatest idea either. It is a rather touchy subject to discuss and it rarely works.
- The hero inside you
- Your great actions and gestures. Do not praise yourself in your application essay. Make the committee hear your voice and your views.
- World peace, gay marriages, sex, sensitive social issues
Not sure who can write a paper for me? You can find this here!
Frankenstein Essay Topics looks like something scary.